This is a pretty yummy and filling guilt free brekkie. This is vegan, wheat free, detox friendly and is from Carol Vorderman’s Summer Detox book.
Makes 4 servings
- 200g millet or rice flakes
- 300ml chilled fruit juice or a non daily milk (eg almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 60g toasted flaked almonds
- 60g chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 60g raisins or sultanas
- Fresh fruit
Put the cereal flakes in a bowl and pour the juice or milk over them. Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
Add the seeds, nuts and raising and mix the ingredients together. Serve with fresh fruit.