This is really yummy, I especially like the mushrooms. This recipe is vegan, gluten and wheat free and suitable for people following the elimination diet. This recipe is from Gwyneth Paltrow’s It’s All Good.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1lb crimini mushrooms, sliced
- Coarse sea salt
- 1 cups Perfectly Cooked Quinoa
- 2 large handful of rocket, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick pan set over a high heat. Add the garlic and thyme to the pan and cook until they become fragrant- about 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms along with a big pin of salt and cook, stirring occasionally until they’ve softened and browned. Transfer the mushroom mixture into a large mixing bowl along with the quinoa and rocket and stir. Season to taste with salt and pepper.