I’ve read SO MANY interviews with Tracy Anderson and although some of them have been really good the majority seem to ask the same questions over and over- probably because they were conducted by journalists and not Die Hard Tracy Anderson Mega Fans! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know the answers to these questions….
- “Are there any exercises that I can do that will increase the size of my glute without making my thighs bigger?” I really struggle with this- pre Tracy my rear was great but my thighs resembled those of rugby players, since I started Tracy my thighs have gotten lovely and streamlined but my backside looks non existent- any tips?
- “Please could you talk me through your creative process? I’d love to hear how you go about making up all the moves and how you know/test the move to see if it is effective/will bulk or not.”
- “Since you’ve been doing the method for such a long time do you still notice changes in your own body?” I’m curious about how exercising is for her- we hear so much about what everyone else should do but I’d love to hear all about her own personal experience.
- “When you were designing the method were there any areas which were easier to master a design for then others? Eg did you struggle with finding the key to the perfect legs but found mastering arms pretty easily?”
- “Will you bring out a sTAcking DVD? We’d really really love one!!!”
- “Have you ever thought about getting into facial exercises?”
- “Can you explain why you use different weights for different exercises? Why isn’t it better to always use 1lb weights?” (That’s personally what I do)
- “Why with arm work do you only do a few repetitions of each move before moving onto a new move but with legs it’s about 40 reps before moving onto a new move?”
- “When you were pregnant with Penny was there a part of you that was scared you wouldn’t be able to get back into your pre-Penny shape?”
- “How do you design a routine for yourself?”
If anyone knows the answers to any of these questions please let me know 🙂 Or if you’re lucky enough to go to one of Tracy’s Vitality weeks and feel like asking one of these questions that would be amazing!