This has an unusual taste; tangy, herby, slightly sour and an interesting after taste. I’m personally not sure if I like it- possibly because it’s unlike anything I’ve ever tasted, whereas my husband really likes it.
This recipe is wheat free, gluten free, sugar free and dairy free and is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those following the elimination diet. This recipe is from Gwyneth Paltrow’s cookbook “It’s all good”
Makes 1/2 cup
- 1 packed cup Italian parsley
- 1/2 packed cup coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Pulse everything in the food processor. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes before serving.