This dressing is wheat free, vegetarian and gluten free and is dairy free and suitable for vegans if you use Vegenaise in place of the milk.
Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 2/3 cup sheep’s or goat’s milk yogurt or vegenaise
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts only
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 green jalapeno
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or xylitol
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until completely smooth.
Keeps well in a jar in the fridge for up to a week.