This source is seriously yummy, definitely tastes Japanese, creamy…. love it! This is another delicious recipe from Gwyneth Paltrow’s “It’s All Good“. This is wheat free, gluten free, dairy free wheat free and sugar free and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. This keeps well in a jar in the fridge for up to a week, goes well with avocado, you can use this as a sauce for salads or for a dip with vegetables.
Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sweet white miso paste
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light raw honey or xylitol
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Puree everything together in a blender until smooth.