Light, zingly, healthy and delish! Another lovely recipe from Gwyneth Paltrow’s “It’s All Good“. This recipe is wheat free, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free and is suitable for pescatarians.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 8oz tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 14oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 3 spring onions, white and green parts only, thinly sliced
- Handful of rocket, finely chopped
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and red wine vinegar together in a large mixing bowl, Add the remaining ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Can be served with sauteed greens, grilled courgette marinated in garlic and olive oil and grilled gluten free bread.