This is yummy warm, filling, healthy comfort food at it’s best! This recipe is wheat free, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free and is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those following a detox. This recipe is from Carol Vorderman’s “Detox for Life”.
Makes 4 servings
- 450g pumpkin, peeled and thickly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and halved
- 4 parsnips, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 small swede, peeled and cut into wedges
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Put the vegetables in a large roasting tin.
Put the herbs between the vegetables and sprinkle with crushed garlic and pepper. Drizzle the oil over the vegetables and turn gently so they are coated.
Roast in a pre heatedn oven at 200C for 30-4o minutes until the vegetables are tender.